The Shower DrA statement about the Covid-19 virus
THE SHOWER DR COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
It is our mission through this time to continue to provide expert and affordable bathroom maintenance services to ensure families across SEQ have safe, clean and functioning bathrooms to maintain their personal health and hygiene; and we intend to do so whilst upholding the highest standards of care for you and our staff.
The Shower Dr recognises the risk of COVID-19 Coronavirus and our responsibility to provide a service that is as safe as it is effective. Starting on Monday 16th March The Shower Dr has implemented the following measures to ensure every home visit is done so with the utmost respect and care for the health of our customers.
As a general standard, The Shower Dr quotes on all works after having done a thorough inspection of your shower or bathroom. This is to ensure you get an accurate assessment of your bathroom, and a fixed price obligation free quote.
However, if you are in a high-risk category and would prefer to not come into direct contact with one of our tradesmen, alternative arrangements can be made.
One such alternative is a virtual inspection where you can send photos and videos of your bathroom as one of our expert tradesmen guides you, over the phone to ensure we have all the information needed to provide you with an assessment.
This form of quote is subject to change, but we will do our best to be as accurate as humanly possible using the imagery and information we are provided.
Still want a fixed price quote? No worries! We will continue to provide in-home quotes with our standard fixed price commitment, until otherwise advised.
A few things you can expect moving ahead with a Shower Dr in-home quote and approved bathroom repair works
- We’re screening all of our staff for any flu like symptoms and will continue to do so daily. Any kind of cold or flu like symptom requires the staff member to be sent home.
- Our tradesmen will keep a distance of 1.5 metres from you at all times.
- We will avoid being in the same room as you while we carry out our work. All we need is access to the bathroom for 15-20 minutes.
- You will be greeted with a smile instead of a handshake.
- All staff will be provided with masks and gloves for your protection and theirs.
- Our workers will confine themselves to the required work areas as much as practical.
- They won’t touch any surface in your home without gloves.
- All work areas will be carefully disinfected before and after.
How do we know our staff will uphold our stringent safety standards?
Simply put, we don’t use subcontractors. Every trade that will enter your home are direct employees of The Shower Dr and all have been thoroughly briefed on these measures and are absolutely committed to upholding them. We are updating our staff daily on new information relating to Coronavirus and will continue to apply every new measure advised by the Australian Government.
For more information about the COVID-19 Coronavirus see the Queensland Government website.
These guys are a force to be reckoned with. I recently had both bathrooms resealed and nothing was too much trouble for them. The bathrooms look heaps better and they went above and beyond what was expected. I would recommend them to anybody who needs resealing on their showers.
What our customers say
U9 8 Chrome Street
Salisbury QLD 4107
Ph: 07 3274 2843